Wildlife in the Grand Teton National Park offers spectacular photo and educational opportunities. In this video, pro wildlife photographer Doug Gardner interviews Director of Wildlife Expeditions David Watson who explains the various guided tours his organization offers in the Grand Tetons and in Yellowstone. Wildlife Expeditions are part of the Teton Science School, and the tours are custom designed as learning experiences for adults, children, families, elder hostels, and groups. As a child, David fell in love with the outdoors and wildlife. He takes Doug into an aspen forest and shows him how Native Americans used the powder of aspen bark as a natural suntan lotion.
See all videos in our Exploring Grand Tetons National Park: Part 1 Course Course:
- Exploring Grand Teton National Park: Part 1 – Course Preview
- Grand Teton National Park
- Capturing Bison in Grand Teton National Park
- Capturing Deer and Pronghorn
- Capturing the North American Moose