If you are curious about time lapse photography, this is the session for you. It isn’t as simple as just hitting “Record.” As with all other photography, the more control you take, the better your finished product will be.
Time lapse has become more and more popular as most digital cameras are now able to capture this feature. In this session, you will learn not only how to take advantage of time lapse photography but also the difference between the time lapse and time interval settings on your camera. Our professional photographer points out how you can gain more control over your settings and how to obtain that perfect, finished product you are looking for. And it isn’t as simple as just hitting “Record.” As with all other photography, the more control you take, the better your finished product will be.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night