Make the most out of your fall foliage photography shots with these actionable tips and tricks. In this session, you’ll learn how to keep the glare out of your shot and how to compose your scene to create layered, interesting images.
The colors of fall make for rich, gorgeous landscape photos. Learn how to get the best fall foliage photography, starting with finding the best spots for fall colors, keeping glare out of your shot, and how to compose your scene to create layered, interesting images.
The Beauty in Fall Foliage Photography
This session takes you through the wonders of fall shooting. A little extra care and planning can help you make the most of the changing colors. Looking for contrast and unique perspectives can open up a world of possibilities for shooting fall foliage and capturing breathtaking photographs.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Tips for Landscape Photography in the Mountains—Course Preview
- Mountain Landscape Photography Gear Tips
- Mountain Photography Tips for Weather and Lighting
- Fall Foliage Photography in the Mountains
- Water Photography Tips for Shooting in the Mountains
- Morning in the Mountains
- Mountain Subjects and Tips for Shooting Each
- Photography Textures and Patterns When Shooting Outdoors
- How to Use a Light Meter and Live View on Your DSLR
- Fall Lake at Sunset