You can still take amazing photographs in bad light. After all, not every winter day is going to be a bright and sunny one. The answer to the issue of diluted lighting is fill flash. Learn how to use it in creative ways to get amazing shots that would not otherwise be available to you.
Not every winter day is bright and sunny. Some are overcast, especially when it’s about to snow. This doesn’t mean you can’t take amazing, creative photos on these days. Simply use fill flash. In this session you’ll learn some fun and interesting ways to use fill flash to take interesting shots in bad light.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints