There are tools and tips that can help you take your best possible shot. This session discusses how to use a light meter and your camera’s live view feature to get the perfect shot. Learn how these valuable camera features can help you get consistently good photos of your subject.
Your Camera’s Meter Can be a Powerful Creative Tool
It can be tempting to just do what the camera says, but when you take control you can get better pictures, and also get more creative with your shots. See examples of why this is important, learning how to use a light meter and how your camera’s live view feature can help you get better results.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Tips for Landscape Photography in the Mountains – Course Preview
- Mountain Landscape Photography Gear Tips
- Mountain Photography Tips for Weather and Lighting
- Fall Foliage Photography in the Mountains
- Water Photography Tips for Shooting in the Mountains
- Morning in the Mountains
- Mountain Subjects and Tips for Shooting Each
- Photography Textures and Patterns When Shooting Outdoors
- How to use a Light Meter and Live View on Your DSLR
- Fall Lake at Sunset