Do you want to learn how to take better outdoor pictures in the winter? Taking photos in snowy backgrounds requires skill to get professional quality results. It can also be a lot of fun, as you get to experience great winter activities. Here’s where you go to discover the secret.
Have you always wanted to learn how to take better, more interesting winter pictures? Winter offers some amazing photography opportunities. The snowy landscape can be turned into something magical if done correctly. However, it also presents some unique challenges you don’t get in other seasons. The white blanket of snow reflects light, so your photographs can be washed out if you don’t use proper photography techniques. This course teaches you about how to get exposure, composition, and details correct while taking both still and action shots in the winter. With this information, your winter photographs can be spectacular.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Winter Photography Tips: Exposure, Composition, and Details – Course Preview
- Proper Winter Exposure
- Essential Clothing for Winter Photography
- Gear: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Great Animal Portraits
- Shooting Winter Landscape
- Changing Your Perspective
- Composing Compelling Portraits
- Details Tell the Story
- Getting Creative with Fill Flash
- Lighting for Night Photography
- Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints