In this video on flying lessons, award-winning photographer Steve Niedorf will guide you through the learning process of getting your drone airborne. Steve will go over the best methods and aerial photography tips for capturing memorable aerial images, as well as provide some generally useful photography tips and tricks.
You will see…..
- Steve directing a certified, drone pilot to capture exciting, aerial images of a skateboarder.
- Action tracking shots in the video format, the importance of speed and surroundings.
- Steve directing an expert frisbee thrower through several takes from various angles.
- Different lenses and different results.
- Comparing images as shot with post-production processing.
- How to use GPS to create aerial images for stitching a panorama.
Strap yourself in. As pro photographer Steve Niedorf says, “Let’s fly!”
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Shooting Aerial Video & Stills: Course Preview
- How To Get Started In Aerial Photography
- Before You Fly: Aerial Photography Tips
- A Buyer’s Guide to Drones for Aerial Photography
- A Buyer’s Guide to an Aerial Photography Camera
- Learning How to Fly a Drone for Aerial Photography
- Expert Interview on Flying Drones for Aerial Photography