Everyone takes beach photos, but not everyone takes good beach photos. This session will show you how to capture those iconic beach photos. You’ll jumpstart your creativity, learning about composition, light, and shadows so you can take the best photos you’ve ever taken.
The iconic beach shot doesn’t have to be the one that has been done a thousand times; it can be something fresh and new, born out of your own creativity. In this session you will explore beach photo ideas and tips for getting that perfect shot.
You will learn about lighting and shadow, composition, movement, and technical tips to make it all come together. Learn about exposure and what you can do to avoid some of the common pitfalls that photographers make when photographing in natural light on the beach and how to get your best shots ever.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos