This session explains how to build a photo book from the creative angle and also from the standpoint of using self-publishing software. You peer over our expert instructors shoulder as he’s actually designing a book containing Key West photographs. You learn, step by step, how to easily build your book.
The session is brimming with tips about pulling all your book elements together, such as templates, backgrounds, photo sizing and placement, captions, fonts, and colors. Ideas and tools discussed throughout this session make it easy to build your own compelling photo book.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book – Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Publish Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book