Shooting underwater can be an amazing experience. These underwater photography tips will help you hone your skills, making you a better photographer both on land and in the sea. Get ready to be inspired and show off your own best shots!
Underwater photography is a fascinating art that captures the imagination and tests your skill. Any photographer can get good underwater shots; all it takes is a little know-how and the right equipment.
With these underwater photography tips, it is easier than you might think to capture underwater shots and the equipment is surprisingly accessible. Learn how important weather and sea conditions are and how poor conditions can really undermine your effort to get a great shot. You will also learn about the types of equipment available for shooting underwater and the approximate price ranges of each. You’ll be ready to hit the water in no time.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture—Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Natural Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Midday Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Iconic Beach Image
- The Art of Storytelling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience Is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos