When you’re on the beach and that perfect shot presents itself, the last thing you want to do is fumble with your filters. Learn how to use the infrared and polarizing filters correctly so the next time you see that perfect shot you’ll be ready to get it.
When you are shooting outside, especially at the beach, filters can make all the difference. In this session you will learn about infrared digital photography by using an infrared filter and about using a polarizing filter. You’ll pick up some valuable tips on shooting with special filters and about processing the shot for an optimal outcome.
Many people do not use these filters correctly, particularly the polarizing filter. This video explains how to use a polarizing filter the way it is designed to be used so you can get richer color or a deeper blue sky.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos