This fun and informational photography course not only gives you practical photography tips you can start using immediately, but it is also an amazing feast for the eyes as your host takes you to various spots in beautiful Key West, Florida, and teaches you photography techniques using the amazing photo ops in the area.
Coastal photography doesn’t have to be limited to shooting beach sunset photos. It can be an exciting combination of wildlife, underwater shots, and culture shots that capture the local flavor; the possibilities are endless. All you need is a little creativity, a dash of imagination, and some solid techniques to ensure that what you see through your lens will be captured in your finished product. This coastal photography course brings all of that to you – and more.
Throughout the course you will get invaluable photography tips from a pro as you explore breathtakingly beautiful Key West, Florida, shooting iconic beach scenes, local cultural shots, wildlife, and low-light street scenes.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos