You love taking photographs, but the fun shouldn’t have to stop there. You can use those photos in various creative ways, and as do-it-yourself projects continue to get more popular, beautiful DIY photo books you create that contain nothing but your own photographs. In this course you’ll learn how to make a photo book from seasoned photographer Layne Kennedy. As an example throughout each session of the course, he uses a book he put together of his own photographs taken in Key West, Florida.
Kennedy clearly explains eight stages of book development, including pre-planning your book, printing options, editing and selecting your images, deciding on a theme for your book, developing creative layouts and photo backgrounds, and building your book. There’s also a session discussing tips and tricks to make the book-making process even simpler.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book – Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Publish Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book