You love taking photographs, but the fun shouldn’t have to stop there—you can use those photos in various creative ways! As do-it-yourself projects continue to get more popular, options are becoming more plentiful for beautiful DIY photo books that contain nothing but your own photographs. In this course you’ll learn how to make a photo book from seasoned photographer Layne Kennedy. As an example throughout each session of the course, he uses a book he put together of his own photographs taken in Key West, Florida.
Kennedy clearly explains eight stages of book development, including pre-planning your book, printing options, editing and selecting your images, deciding on a theme for your book, developing creative layouts and photo backgrounds, and building your book. There’s also a session discussing tips and tricks to make the book-making process even simpler.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book—Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Published Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book