Neon lighting provides beautiful lighting potential. In this session you’ll learn how to harness the power of neon at night. From time of day to ISO, you’ll learn everything right here.
In this session, you’ll learn about being in the right place at the right time to capture perfect nighttime images. Nighttime photography is all about position in order to take advantage of limited lighting.
Photographing neon lighting is popular, but can be difficult if not done properly. In the video, you’ll learn from our expert how to go out, set yourself up, and capture the best visual images possible. Best of all, you don’t need any crazy equipment. Just a camera capable of capturing HDR and a steady tripod. You’ll also learn how to take advantage of vehicle movement.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night