Mid-day lighting has long been the bane of many a photographer’s existence. It can be harsh, making it difficult to get a great shot that isn’t washed out or over processed. You’ll get some great tips on composition and technique as well as a few cool work-arounds.
Most photographers know that mid-day natural light can be harsh and difficult to work with. This session provides tips for shooting outside in mid-day lighting. In the video you will explore a beach and learn about getting great shots even when the sun is at its highest. Learn about exposure considerations for mid-day light and how to work with lighting by using some simple yet clever techniques that will bring your photos to life.
This session will also provide tips on creative composition and special lighting techniques that will allow you to work with direct overhead sunlight, even using it to your advantage to get great beach shots.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos