It’s all about staying mobile while out and about taking photographs, regardless of the time of day. In this session, you’ll learn what you need to bring with you.
In this session, you’ll learn how to remain mobile on an outdoor shoot. You don’t need to drag around multiple assistants along with you to lug all your gear, and thankfully you don’t need a large amount of equipment either. Of course, it all starts with a tripod, but what else do you need to make sure you have everything you need to capture beautiful photographs regardless of where you go or what time of day it is? Learn all about the gear you’ll need to get started.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Day to Night Photography – Course Preview
- The Photography Gear: Getting Started
- Tips on Portrait Photography when Shooting Into the Sun
- Shade Photography: Taking Portraits in the Shade
- When Bad Light is Good Light for Photographing Models
- Time Lapse Photography Tips: Setup for a Perfect Time Lapse
- Neon Light Photography Tips and Techniques
- Night Portrait Photography
- Motion Photography at Night