An essential step when making a photo book is deciding what the book’s theme is. In this session, you receive a wealth of tips to help you decide which theme is best for your book. It walks you through an actual book, discussing ways to incorporate your theme from the front cover to the back and all the pages in between.
The session also includes details on how to carry out the theme you’ve chosen throughout the text, layout, fonts, and other aspects of the design. This session frees your creativity to make your book truly your own and helps make your book the ultimate page-turner.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book – Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Publish Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book