Coastal photography is some of the most beautiful photography out there, but the environment can wreak havoc on your equipment. Get pro tips on how to protect your camera and photography equipment from fine sand and water so you can shoot with confidence. It’s easier than you think.
The most important part of a successful shoot is having gear that is in optimal working condition. When shooting coastal photography, your gear is exposed to salt water and fine sand, two of the most damaging elements for a camera. This session will give you practical tips on how to protect your photography equipment when you are out shooting in a wet environment.
Learn how to protect your camera and photography equipment from getting wet and ruined while moving about in a coastal environment. You will get pro tips for the kinds of bags to use as well as inexpensive solutions for protecting filters, lenses, and even your cell phone.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- Coastal Beach Photography Tips: Water, Wildlife, and Culture – Course Preview
- Protecting Your Gear
- Finding Interesting Photography Subjects by the Beach
- Native Bird Photography Tips in Nature Like Environments
- Shooting Creatively in Mid-Day Light
- Using Infrared Digital Photography Filters and Polarizing Filters
- Beach Photo Ideas for Capturing an Icon Beach Image
- The Art of Story Telling
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Patience is Key: Photographing Wildlife
- Completing the Story: Nighttime Photos