When you’re putting together a self-publish photo book, the options available to you are plentiful. The downside is that having so many options can get a bit confusing. This session helps you sort that out by discussing the many ins and outs of publishing options, such as how to find a self-publishing company, how to determine which size is right for your book, pricing, and ways to make your project more cost-effective.
The session is full of great hands-on information that can quickly help you sort out your options and figure out which avenues to pursue.
MORE IN THIS COURSE:
- How to Make Your Own Photo Book – Course Preview
- How to Create a Photo Book: Pre-Planning Considerations
- Publishing Options for a Self-Publish Photo Book
- Selecting Images When Creating a Photo Book
- Defining the Theme When Making a Photo Book
- How to Design a Photo Book with Layouts and Backgrounds
- How to Build a Photo Book
- Tips and Tricks for Your DIY Photo Book
- Final Review of the Photo Book