A photograph of a single animal out in the wild creates a humbling yet powerful statement. Learn how to expertly create these types of portraits in this session.
It’s one thing to take portraits of herds of animals but a very different activity to create portraits of just one animal. In this session you’ll learn, in detail, how to do that while watching the instructor actually photograph a solo bison. You’ll also see the end result – numerous magnificent, majestic photos. You’ll also learn a secret for making your own solo animal portraits look three-dimensional.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife – Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics