Know when to switch your optics, and you’ll increase your chances of getting stunning photos. In this session you’ll learn of the importance of optics and how to switch your optics when necessary.
Not only do you need great composition skills, but in nature photography you also need to use the correct equipment and settings. This session thoroughly discusses this, showing you when and why you’d switch lenses, use a tripod, and more. Throughout the session, the instructor shows plentiful photos from Needles Highway in the Black Hills National Forest in South Dakota, including incredible geologic features and beautiful scenes, so you get a full understanding of the concepts.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife—Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic Image
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics