If you’re wondering what to bring on your next photography adventure and how to approach the journey, this session will provide you with thorough instructions and tips to get you ready to hit the road.
When you’re going on a photography adventure, the trek actually begins before you ever leave your town. In this session, you’ll learn some key secrets from professional photographer Layne Kennedy on how to prepare for your trip, such as what to bring (hint: it’s not just photo equipment), when to go, variables to consider, and more. You’ll also learn what mindset to bring with you.
See all of the videos in our Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife Course:
- Landscapes, Landmarks & Wildlife—Course Preview
- Preparing for a Photography Adventure
- Photographing Large Details in Landscapes
- Capturing Unique Landscape Elements
- Enhancing Colors and Creating a Panoramic Image
- Photographing Historic Landmarks
- Animal Portrait Techniques
- Photographing Large Herds
- Shooting Solo Animal Portraits
- Switching Your Optics